ADDINOL Super Racing 10W-60 is a fully synthetic fuel-economy oil in SAE grade 10W-60.
The special performance is achieved by a combination of high-quality synthetic oils with especially optimised additives. Due to the extreme viscosity range the product provides more safety during extreme, long-term loads of the engine.
- Ideal fuel-economy oil for all sporty high-tech engines
- Excellent suitability for gasoline and diesel engines
- Particularly suited for modern injection and turbo engines with increased power
- Also excellent suitability for all motorbikes with air- and water-cooled four-stroke combustion engines, on- and off-road, always provided that the relevant ACEA or API specification and SAE-grade 10W-60 is required
- Very good flowability, also at low temperatures
- Good corrosion and wear protection
- Excellent cleaning capacity
- Fuel-economy characteristics
- Extreme multi-grade character
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
- Good cold start behaviour
- Good wear protection under all operating conditions
- Ideal piston cleanliness and prevention of black sludge Fuel-saving
- Stable lubrication film at very high operating temperatures