ADDINOL Semi Synth 1040 is a fuel-saving, semi-synthetic fuel-economy oil in SAE-grade 10W-40.
The combination of high quality mineral oil raffinates and synthetic base oils with a modern additivation ensures outstanding engine cleanliness as well as excellent corrosion and wear protection.
- Highly suited for passenger cars and transporters with gasoline or diesel engines with regard to the instruction manual
- In particularfor for turbo engines, multi-valve technology, catalytic converters and common rail injection technology
Not suitable for diesel particulate filters!
- Outstanding flowability at low temperatures
- Low evaporation loss
- Excellent wear protection properties
- Good dispersing ability
- Very good compatibility with elastomers
- Low emission caused by the lubricant
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
- Minimal cold-start wear due to the outstanding flowability at low temperatures
- Fuel- and oil-saving
- Maximum protection and long lifetime of the engine
- Very good cleaning effect guarantees a long lifetime of all components to be lubricated
- Improved protection against leakages
- Good environmental behaviour